Message sent from:

Complaints Procedure


It is hoped that in most instances complaints or concerns can be dealt with in informal discussions with teachers and the Headteacher.  However, there may be cases where concerns cannot be resolved informally.  In such cases the complainant should write to:-

The Chair of the Governors,

Grange Community Primary School,

Brindley Avenue,



CW7 2EG.

who will then make the necessary arrangements or advise the complainant about what steps to take.

            Copies of the complaints procedure are available at all Public Libraries,

            CWAC Education Office, County Maintained Schools and County Hall.