Children are expected to wear school uniform every day. This consists of:
- Grey skirt, trousers or shorts
- White polo shirt
- Navy blue jumper must be branded with our school logo
- Light blue summer dress (Summer term only)
- Grey/white socks or grey tights
- Black shoes
- Book bag
Our school jumpers and book bags are supplied to us by Julie Clare https://www.julieclareschoolwear.com/
The wearing of jewellery, apart from watches, is discouraged. If earrings are worn they must only be studs. All jewellery must be removed for P.E. and swimming lessons.
We politely ask that all items of your child’s uniform is clearly labelled, as it is often misplaced.
- Black shorts/tracksuit bottoms (Autumn 2/Spring 1 only)
- White, round neck t-shirt
- Black sweatshirt
- Trainers suitable for all-weather use
Your child will need a bag for their PE kit. This will be kept on their peg. It is helpful to have your child’s PE kit in school every day and left in school for the half term. We will send it home at the end of every half term.
Again, we politely ask that each item of the PE kit is clearly labelled, as these are often misplaced.