If you require any support, please contact a member of staff at school by contacting the school office, or by making an appointment.
However, below are links to websites and support groups within our local community.
i-ART (Intergrated Access and Referral Team)
If you have concerns about a child’s welfare, or feel that they may be being abused or neglected, please call the Integrated Access and Referral Team (iART) or the Emergency Duty Team (EDT) for help and advice. Alternatively you can call the police.
- Telephone: i-ART – 0300 123 7047 (8.30am to 5pm from Monday to Thursday and 8.30am – 4.30pm on Friday)
- If you have an urgent concern outside these hours, or over a bank holiday, please call the Emergency Duty Team (out of hours) on 01244 977277
- Alternatively call Cheshire Police: 0845 458 0000/01244 350000 (999 in an emergency)
ChAPS is a registered charity supporting families with autism spectrum condition, including Asperger’s Syndrome, whether diagnosed or not, living in Cheshire.
They currently have over 500 families registered with us and provide extensive services to support them and their children with intensive social skills classes, specialised socialisation groups, parenting courses, counselling, annual conference, social events, support meetings and lots more. Activities that take place in Northwich include swimming, trampoline sessions, sensory circuits and a youth club.
Christians Against Poverty
A CAP Debt Centre that provides free debt counselling throughout the whole of Cheshire West and Cheshire.
- Contact: Janet Greaves, Northwich Centre Manager
- Telephone: 07587 184253
- Website: CAP Debt Help
Community Learning and Employment
- Telephone: 01606 888400
- Website: Community Learning and Employment
Home Start West Cheshire
- Telephone: 01606 782888
- Website: Home Start
- Telephone: 01606 863305
- Website: Mind