We kindly ask that school meals are paid for through the Parent Pay system.
School Dinners are provided free of charge for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
For children in years 3, 4, 5 and 6 the charge will be £2.30 each day.
Procedure For Special Diets
If you feel that your child has a dietary requirement that we need to be made aware of, please visit your GP and/or child’s Paediatric Dietician and request a letter stating the needs of the diet. The dietary information supplied needs to be as comprehensive as possible, please.
The details of the pupil:
- Type of diet required
- Name of the clinic, hospital requesting the diet
Please note, that this letter is sent to Essential Catering Services, who are responsible for ordering and processing the correct food.
During staff briefings, we share updated medical information about children, ensuring all staff are made aware of the needs of every child.
If you would like to take a look, a copy of our school lunch menu and break time menu can be found under Virtual Office.
Do you qualify?
You may be able to claim free school meals. You need to apply if you are receiving one of the benefits listed below:
You will qualify if you are receiving one of the following benefits.
- Income Support
- Income-Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)